Anna Dello Russo for H&M

Sneak peeks of some of the collection by ADR x H&M.. known for her impeccable style and fantastic taste for accessories, the collection will be launched  in 140 H&M stores as well as online on October 4th. Hmm,, what do you guys think? I know some of you are all pretty excited. 

Here's to the 'Mother of all Blings'.




 The legendary Anna dello Russo  has teamed up with H&M  and designed unique accessories
such as jewellery,  sunglasses, shoes, suitcases etc. 




Its Still Rock and Roll to Me by Billy Joel on Grooveshark

4 comments:

  1. What an interesting collection, I can't wait till this hits the stores! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, dear :) xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this collection! Anna has such an amazing sense of style.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that teal blue clutch! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every lovely comment.
Thank you very much! ♥
^_^




Share