Shoemint Has Arrived


Rachel Bilson
                 


Hi Lovelies! :-) I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! This time it's all about shoes and they are selling like hotcakes. You can get a pair of Shoemint shoes valued at $79.98 and get a 20% discount on your first pair if you order. But to my amazement, when I check the one that I really liked, all that is available is a Size 5 and most are already soldout.
So Ladies, sign-up now for some amazing and limited collection of shoes by our favorite Fashionista Rachel Bilson and w/ the legendary shoemaker Steve Madden.
(I just wish they'd restock).
______________________________________________________________________________
GIVEAWAY
_________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. aww your new shoes are gorogues- what a great colour! Rachel is so pretty!
    Come follow my blog darling! xx
    http://cecylia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quote! I agree, we should all like one another :) I love the shoes btw! I am now following you darling! check out my euphoric fashion trends and inspirations! :) xoxo-Monica
    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh, i can totally understand why they are selling like hotcakes! i really like those black ones, soooo beautiful! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every lovely comment.
Thank you very much! ♥
^_^




Share