Love Me Some Zara

 Zara September 2011 Lookbook: Nina Porter



zara5 Zara September 2011 Lookbook: Nina Porter
Rock GirlZara’s September lookbook goes for a simple, pared down look complete with heavy knits, monotone shirts and slouchy jackets. Adding a touch of grunge, model Nina Porter takes on maxi skirts with combat boots.

Now that Zara is already available online, I think I need to save more money.. OMG don't you just love everything from this store, especially looking at these lookbook just keeps me wondering.. Yayay, I'm gonna be in BROKE-back Mountain again...LOL! That cable knit is a must-have especially for winter. And look at that Military jacket. wow-wowee..

PERFECTION!
2011, Lookbook, Zara  
http://fashiongonerogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every lovely comment.
Thank you very much! ♥
^_^




Share